Bursting with juicy strawberries and sweet peaches, this refreshing cocktail is a perfect blend of fruity flavors and floral notes. Sip on the vibrant hues of the rose wine, while the subtle hints of citrus and a touch of sweetness dance on your palate. Whether you’re hosting a backyard gathering or simply enjoying a relaxing evening, this sangria is the ultimate companion for warm summer nights. So gather your friends, clink your glasses, and let the fruity festivities begin!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
2 hrs 5 min
- Total Time
2 hrs 10 min
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 peach thinly sliced
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1/3 cup grand marnier
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bottle of rose wine- French preferred
- Sparkling water or soda water
- In a large pitcher, add the strawberries, peach, lime juice, simple syrup, grand marnier, and mint. Stir to combine.
- Top with the bottle of rose wine.
- Allow all the flavors to come together and chill for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, fill glass halfway with ice. Top with your chilled rose sangria mix and finish with a splash of sparkling or soda water. Garnish with some extra mint, lime, and/or strawberries.
- Sip sip hooray!!!