Jell-o shots are such an easy adult treat to bring to your next holiday function. These are amped up with some serious Christmas cuteness. You could get creative with the flavors and use a berry or pinnacle whipped vodka in the mix. Done and set in only hour and you’ll be wishing Santa was coming down the chimney to enjoy one with you!
- Prep Time
- Total Time
1 hr 10 min
Super Easy, 21+
- 1 packet Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup vodka of your choice- plain, berry vodka, or pinnacle whipped are my fav
- 1 cup Reddi wip
- 12 Strawberries
- Heat your water to near boiling either by heating it up in a teakettle or in the microwave.
- Add your Jell-O packet to a bowl and pour the hot water over-top and whisk until the Jell-O packet is dissolved.
- Add in the vodka and whisk well again. Pour into a measuring cup with a spout and pour into your 2oz clear disposable shot glasses.
- Put in the fridge and allow to set for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare the strawberries by cleaning them and cutting the green tops off. Set aside.
- Once the Jell-O is set, top with a thin layer of reddi wip, followed by a strawberry upside down, and then a tiny dot of more whipped topping (this is the tassel on your Santa hat).
- Serve immediately!
- Do not top with strawberries and tassel top until ready to serve so the strawberry does not bleed onto the reddi wip.