Get ready to dive into seafood heaven with these scrumptious Shrimp Sub Rolls! Tender, juicy shrimp meet crunchy veggies and zesty flavors, all nestled in a fluffy sub roll. Whether you’re dreaming of a coastal escape or simply craving a delicious sandwich, these Shrimp Sub Rolls will transport your taste buds to flavor paradise. So grab your napkins, take a big bite, and savor the taste of the sea in every delectable bite!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- 1lb peeled, deveined, tail removed cooked shrimp
- 1-2 celery stalks finely chopped
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped (half for mixture half for garnish)
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp old bay
- Salt and pepper
- 4 top slit hotdog buns
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- Pat shrimp dry and chop up into bite sized pieces about 1 inch. Toss in a bowl.
- Chop your celery, green onion, and dill. Add that to the bowl with the shrimp.
- In a separate bowl, add the mayo, lemon, vinegar, horseradish, and seasonings. Whisk well until everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour the dressing overtop the shrimp and veggies. Toss to coat all the shrimp and veggies. Taste for seasoning and add as needed. Set aside while you toast your buns.
- Butter the sides and top of your hotdog buns and toast in a toaster oven or on a skillet for 1 minute on each side or until the bun is warmed through and slightly golden.
- Fill inside of bun with your shrimp mixture. Garnish with a little extra dill and green onion. Serve a lemon on the side.